CERAMIC D.M. (not the current one, a year old)

Speaker

First Post
Checking in, calling out the rat

I am here, checked in, ready for the pictures.

Ready to get busy.

So, first round's a rat, eh?

I, of course, mean rat in the best possible sense of the word. Not the flea-bitten rodents that unleashed death throughout all of Europe. Not the giant mongrel rats that used to hang around my house in Indonesia and stare down the dog. Nor even the cute, fluffy, bite sized rats they have here in Canada.

No, I do not mean to imply you are any of those ratty types, those animals. Dirty, badly in need of a bath, badly in need of a hair cut, badly in need of other things that start with the word badly.

Nor do I point out all the sayings we have that characterize the rat. For example, 'like a rat from a sinking ship'. I believe that would degrade our competitive relationship before it even began.

No, no. Truly, sincerely, from the depths of my own ratty heart, I look forward to working together with you, Sniktch.

Just look into flea powder, alright?

PS: Several close, personal friends of mine are rat bastards. All in fun :)

NiTessine

Explorer
Buggrit... When I first signed up, I forgot that my Easter holiday was impending, and that I'd be spending it in Spain. This may or may not prevent me from taking part in this competition. We are staying at a friend's house, and we aren't sure if they have a net access. I will probably find out soon.

So, until further notice, I am out of the competition, as I will be returning on Sunday. If I can get my hands on a suitable computer, I will make notice here.

Until then, goodbye, and sorry. *Sigh* :(

Dark Eternal

First Post
"Ancient powers of Evil, transform this decayed form... into <snip>"

*clears throat*

Sorry about that. My half-fiend housecat made me do it.

Dark Eternal, all engines go. Ready to begin countdown on mark.

NiTessine said:
Buggrit... When I first signed up, I forgot that my Easter holiday was impending, and that I'd be spending it in Spain. This may or may not prevent me from taking part in this competition. We are staying at a friend's house, and we aren't sure if they have a net access. I will probably find out soon.

So, until further notice, I am out of the competition, as I will be returning on Sunday. If I can get my hands on a suitable computer, I will make notice here.

Until then, goodbye, and sorry. *Sigh* :(

Ah...what does this mean for me? I'm seriously committed to this, this time. I've got time off over Easter, I'm available - please.:(

alsih2o

First Post
well, until someone else checks in and we find a nit replacement, i am gonna start arwink and darketernal.....

Round 1

Arwink vs. Darketernal

pic 1 of 4

Attachments

• gladiator-01.jpg
    gladiator-01.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 310

alsih2o

First Post
arwink vs darketernal

pic 4 of 4

72 hours from the timestamp on this post boys :)

Attachments

• skeleton.gif
    skeleton.gif
    25.5 KB · Views: 328

Sniktch

First Post
Sorry, forgot to check the thread yesterday, went to sleep early last night, but I'm checking in...

So first round is a rematch of last match's championship round? What up with that? Shouldn't we build towards the dramatic rematch? :D

Say what you like, Speaker, I am a rat and proud of it, no matter what you may associate with the term. And no, no flea powder - how am I supposed to spread the plague if I don't have fleas?

It is good to meet you again in the arena of Ceramic DM. And now I know I have my work cut out for me...

Bring it on, Clay! I'm ready to try to outwrite this smooth-writing defending champ here (well, let me drink my coffee first...)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases