(IR) IR Interlude between Turn 1 and Turn 2

Serpenteye

First Post
Kaboom

kaboom said:
Willaim Ronald wrote:
The flying citadels and ships of the Sky-Sea League will move Uvenelei's forces to oppose the Shade Army. The former move 20 mph and the latter move at 30 mph. There will be 75 PLs of Uvenelei's foces up against the Shade. These are deployed to defend Dyvers and retake the Wild Coast.

I will have to defend myself on the Hellfurnaces front. I will send a small force (15 PL) to defend against the shade and make sure Furyondy and Veluna do not fall. With Uvenelei's troops I am able to focus on the Hellfurnaces.

I speak for the sky-sea league. I do. NO ONE ELSE can state what the sky-sea league is doing without my permisson.

William Ronald has insulted your honour and threatened your sovereignty. Surely such crimes against you must be punished. Join us against your true enemies.

William Ronald

Explorer
Kaboom,

I am sorry if I gave the impression I was speaking for you. I ask your pardon.

The Kevellond League and the Alliance of the Northwestern Crescent most humbly ask that you pardon our language. We did not seek to offend. We humbly ask that you please transport the forces of the Alliance of the Northwestern Crescent to the areas near Dyvers and the Wild Coast to fight the Shade.

Can the Sky-Sea League move these troops to fight the Church of Shade? Also, as way of apology both the Kevellond League and the Alliance will send Thayadon Fafsoni 20 barrels each of their finest wine.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Alyx
Darkness
Dagger
Kaboom
*John Brown
William Ronald
Forrester
Zelda
Uvenelei
Black Omega
Turrosh Mak

I keep forgetting to email this... so I'll post it.

*John Brown- I will offer to share tech with you as long as you agree to share it with me in the terms of our Non Agression Pact. Till he states this, we are not sharing tech, but all it needs is his OK.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases