Considering running a game...

Mickerus

First Post
I've been toying with the idea of running a game, and I've come up with a couple of different campaigns that I think I'd enjoy doing.

The first would be a D20 Modern version of Over the Edge, a great game (and most especially setting) in itself. For anybody not familiar with Over the Edge, don't sweat it; knowing too much about the setting could actually ruin some of the sheer joy of discovering it, but to sum up, it's (usually) set in The Edge, the largest city of a small island nation in the Mediteranean called Al Amarj. Though it's a contemporary setting, all sorts of weirdness may or may not be in abundance; satanist street gangs, competition between all manner of global and local conspiracies, mutant trash collectors, and even pop-cultural icons seeking divinity are all things you may or may not find yourself facing in the Edge.

The other campaign I wouldn't mind taking on would involve a custom setting, deep in wilderness, with the PCs coming from some of the local tribes of, say, wild dwarves/elves, lizardfolk, and yes, maybe even grippli.

So, what I really want to know is if anybody would be interested in playing in a game like either of these. I'd rather see if there's some interest before cold-starting a recruitment thread for either, really. Also, if you're a "maybe", feel free to ask for some more details about either game, I'll be glad to answer them.

Mickerus

First Post
Yeesh, over 40 views and only two replies? I'd almost rather get some "you stink" responses than utter silence...

Ah well, I suppose I could start a recruitment thread for the Over the Edge game. I think we'd be set with four or at the very least three players in that.

Remove ads