DMs Guild Issues with DMs Guild

Anyone else having these issues?
- automatically adds 2 of any item to basket
- won't process payment, returning simply 'something went wrong'

Never had issues with Drivethru and they're meant to be linked.

It's doing my nut.

bruceparis

Explorer
Yes, I am also experiencing the same problems. Over and over. But I haven't tried to pay for my cart through DtRPG - so I'll give that a go. Thanks!

wedgeski

Adventurer
I had a lot of issues using Firefox when the site first launched (Cart not updating, that kind of thing). I just assumed they were the usual teething problems.

CapnZapp

Legend
A piece of advice for people on ad blockers:

Start up a second, default, browser when you use sites that might break if not everything loads as expected.

For instance, if you use Firefox on a daily basis, then shop using Chrome. Assuming Windows.

Or even Internet Explorer; there's bound to be a lot of commercial platforms that still behave best there.

Yeah I had these issues using Safari and Chrome, both.

Customer service had this to say:
We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

You should be able to fix the issue by logging out and clearing your internet cookies and session data and restarting your internet browser. You can can clear your session cache and cookies in Firefox by going to the Tools menu > Clear Recent History and select either "cache" or "cookies." In Chrome, one clicks on the tools (wrench image) and selects Options, then clicks on "Clear Browsing Data" and selects "cache."

If you continue to run into problems you might want to try paying through paypal. You can now use your credit card through paypal without needing to have a paypal account. PayPal seems to be able to accept a far wider variety of cards than we can directly.

If that doesn't help, you may want to try a different internet browser. We suggest you try the Firefox browser or Chrome browsers which almost always work with our site.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases