Dwarvin Polearm build--HELP PLEASE

smbakeresq

Explorer
Lastly, just because I get really annoyed by lawyers dropping their profession in expectation of adoration and respect.

A 42 out of 48 roughly equates to a 165/166 on the current LSAT scale. No, that's not a great score, especially if you want to get anything close to a "worth it" legal job in today's world. Considering the scale switched in 1991, you obviously went into a completely different legal market than exists today, so you can be forgiven for not knowing that. What you can't be forgiven for is assuming just because you can take a multiple choice test and write a few essays that you get to end discussions when you want. Especially here, only mods get to do that (which I suspect they will shortly).

ROFL. Between 42 and 45 converts to 94-98 percentile. That's 166-171 on todays 180 chart. That's better than 94-98 percent of all people who take the test. And by consensus the test was much harder then. It didn't matter when getting into law school, they were much more impressed with my Electrical Engineering Degree from Johns Hopkins University. It would have been worth taking a few practice tests just to punch in the face with it now instead of just showing up like I did.

I got any job any wanted, including the one have, starting my own law firm at age 26.

I am not the miserable blow hard you are sh*tpoasting all over the forums. You are. Please go away. Stop posting and you will stop making a fool of yourself. You have lost every point you have tried to make, its easier to ignore you just to shorten pointless reading on the forums. I have yet to see one constructive post by you. All I see is "ignore everyone else I am the greatest posts."

I see you ARE the type of player that pre-reads the adventures and would complain if your DM changes it, that's why you stick to AL. BYE forever, and when you see your DM tell him I feel his pain of having you at his table.

RulesJD

First Post
ROFL. Between 42 and 45 converts to 94-98 percentile. That's 166-171 on todays 180 chart. That's better than 94-98 percent of all people who take the test. And by consensus the test was much harder then. It didn't matter when getting into law school, they were much more impressed with my Electrical Engineering Degree from Johns Hopkins University. It would have been worth taking a few practice tests just to punch in the face with it now instead of just showing up like I did.

I got any job any wanted, including the one have, starting my own law firm at age 26.

I am not the miserable blow hard you are sh*tpoasting all over the forums. You are. Please go away. Stop posting and you will stop making a fool of yourself. You have lost every point you have tried to make, its easier to ignore you just to shorten pointless reading on the forums. I have yet to see one constructive post by you. All I see is "ignore everyone else I am the greatest posts."

I see you ARE the type of player that pre-reads the adventures and would complain if your DM changes it, that's why you stick to AL. BYE forever, and when you see your DM tell him I feel his pain of having you at his table.

Oh god, thank you for the humor. Needed that.

1. Lol no. A 40 would barely even get you into a T20 school back in the day, definitely not today: http://scholarship.law.duke.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2979&context=dlj

A 40 is equivalent to the scores I quoted you (based on getting a 42 which is what you said, not a 45), not your fantastical listed 180 scale. I mean come on dude, it's getting to the point where I have to correct you on what you actually posted yourself, much less based on what I posted. A 42 out of 48 is equivalent of a 165/166, depending on your source and year you took the exam. See source above and here: http://isteve.blogspot.com/2013/05/obamas-lsat-score.html?_sm_au_=iVVLSVskbMNNHF6k

Under absolutely no circumstances was the test harder. Want to know what kids today do to de-stress from LSAT prep? They take the older exams. Not even joking, that's even what the test prep companies tell them to do.

Whenever you feel like actually responding to my points by the way (which I put in a nice list format to help you keep track of them since reading comp isn't your forte clearly) I'd be glad to respond in kind, rather than contributing to your continued degradation of the public's opinion of the legal profession.

Remove ads