Reporting period for 3-12 and 3-13?

Steve_MND

First Post
Maybe it was corrected on one of the innumerable facebook pages out there or something, but if it was, I didn't see it. What are the reporting periods for 3-12 (Hillsfar Reclaimed) and 3-13 (Writhing in the Dark)? 3-12 says reports can be submitted through the end of February 2016, but following the provided link ( http://dndadventurersleague.org/results ) shows neither of the mods listed as reportable, and even 3-13 just has the following half-finished blurb on the back page:

"If you are DMing this adventure during the months of XXX or XXX 2016, please show your players this page. The QR code below can be scanned, and will allow them to give feedback and results on the adventure to influence the storyline in the future!"

I know some Admins have mentioned the comparative scarcity of reporting on mods; issues like these I'm sure go a long way towards explaining that dearth.

Steve_MND

First Post
I believe that is the plan.

Thanks. Also, while I'm at it, the "Adjusting the Encounter" sidebar on Page -- er, no page numbers, apparently -- well, the final encounter of Writhing in the Dark (3-13) is incomplete. Very Weak and Strong are both blank, and Weak cuts out mid-sentence. Do you know what the correct adjustments of those are supposed to be?

Thanks. Also, while I'm at it, the "Adjusting the Encounter" sidebar on Page -- er, no page numbers, apparently -- well, the final encounter of Writhing in the Dark (3-13) is incomplete. Very Weak and Strong are both blank, and Weak cuts out mid-sentence. Do you know what the correct adjustments of those are supposed to be?[ 3-13-UPDATE.JPG/QUOTE]

Remove ads