Star Wars Saga/D&D 5th Hybrid [OOC/Rolls]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Really like the head and breather! :thumbs up:

Proportion-wise, it looks like he/she's been on a severe diet though. :) I'm guessing this is the influence from the Gray Alien template? Any way to make him/her a bit stockier? ("compact little alien" was used a couple of times in the descriptions)

Keep up the good work!

Sezarious

Explorer
Haha. Thanks. I think I might be able to shorten himher a little, but in trying to bulk up limbs, which I tried to do today briefly, the clothes don't want to comply. Kind of funny, the clothes fit the Gand beautifully almost straight away, but not on humans. Probably because the limbs are slim.

Almost completely finished Kacela today, robes and all, but accidentally deleted her neck by mistake. Not undoable. That's why industry standard software is best... It doesn't fall short in weird ways. Didn't lose all progress but, eh...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sezarious

Explorer
[MENTION=6801242]GreenKarl[/MENTION]? I just wanted to mention if I haven't already, I hope you haven't minded my 3D postings.

I've GMed a play-by-post before and I know how difficult it can get when things slow down. When momentum slows up, a break (sometimes a big one) is almost always necessary. Then (For me at least), the guilt builds up, day after day.

By posting my stuff here as opposed to in a new thread, I figure it's kind-of partly keeping conversation in the thread alive, but in a no pressure way.... If that makes sense?

I know about 6 months after I stopped DMing my game, I could've jumped back in, but it was too late by then.

Sezarious

Explorer
Still have yet to try fattening up the Gand. Will do so if I can. Just trying to get the final look tightened up before next week. That's when I've only got maybe 4 weeks to animate. Still, all figures are now functional. I need to make happen with Cal and Reks what I managed to do with Jihahna and Kacela with the clear black outlines of their faces.

Hope everyone is well. :)

Still 7.jpg

Shayuri

First Post
I'm good. Thanks for continuing posting these. They're really interesting to see develop. And it keeps the memory of the game going, which is nice. I did/do enjoy it.

Binder Fred

Star Wars Saga/D&D 5th Hybrid [OOC/Rolls]

Bit swamped with work and personal life (being a bachelor is hard work! (Only half joking )) but otherwise ok myself. Can’t quite remember what bored feels like anymore :D

Sezarious

Explorer
I'm good. Thanks for continuing posting these. They're really interesting to see develop. And it keeps the memory of the game going, which is nice. I did/do enjoy it.

The pleasure is mine. Thanks for letting me borrow Kacela. She was fun to bring to life.

Binder Fred

Boredom is overrated in my opinion.
It can be surprisingly... decadent in moderation though.

I remember when things slowed down - way down - in 2013-14. One day I was in my livingroom; I looked up and realized with a sort of child-like wonder: "hey, I'm bored!" And then did nothing for the rest of the afternoon just to enjoy the feeling 😁

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases