Star Wars Saga/D&D 5th Hybrid [OOC/Rolls]

GreenKarl

First Post
I think we are just wanting for Shayuri to update his character and we can get started :D

I am writing up the intro IC right now. We can use this thread for OCC stuff if you want.

Forged Fury

First Post
Quick question: With respect to the medic feat, does the bonus apply per Hit Die expended or for the total amount healed? I'm assuming the latter for balance purposes (similar to the bard's Song of Healing), but wasn't sure. It won't affect my decision whether to take the feat either way.

GreenKarl

First Post
Its per Hit Dice used. One thing about SWS is that you have a LOT more Hit Points that in D&D 5th, so I am giving a few extra ways to get them back. Also I am using the Slower Healing idea from the DMG. Instead of regaining all your Hit Points after a Long Rest, you only gain back 1/2 your Hit Dice (round down, minimum 1). So it can talk a long time for someone to fully heal back up but there are "cheats".

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Ajusted Gand's passive perception for advantage on visual here.

Minor point, but a First Disclosure clause is pretty standard in RL academia. What Czerca did with it afterwards is another matter, of course. :)

Forged Fury

First Post
Minor point, but a First Disclosure clause is pretty standard in RL academia. What Czerca did with it afterwards is another matter, of course. :)
The naivety is more agreeing to the grant coming from a corporation like Czerka in the first place, given the clause inclusion.

ETA: Shouldn't This Gand's passive perception be 19 (visual), and 14 all others? Looks like you have proficiency in the skill and a +2 WIS modifier?

Last edited:

GreenKarl

First Post
Yes should be 19

I will wait a bit for Shayuri before posting the IC thread but as you are not going to be doing a lot of stuff right at first it is not imperative that he has his character completed right away.

GreenKarl

First Post
If you are not super familiar with the Old Republic setting, I love these youtube videos...

Mini-Moives

This one is sort of a history of what happened up until now Timeline

But it is really long :) but really in your timeline the game takes place just a few months after the Treaty of Coruscant.

Both are pretty darn cool :D

Last edited:

Forged Fury

First Post
Watched the movie, cool stuff. I guess depending on Cal's age, he could still be from Alderaan, but may have been off-world when all of that went down.

Both links point to the same place though, I think the Timeline is supposed to point somewhere else?

ETA: I found a 45 minute video that is the Galactic Timeline. Is this what you meant to post?

Remove ads