Star Wars Saga/D&D 5th Hybrid [OOC/Rolls]

GreenKarl

First Post
Totally open. I just started the IC but I can edit to add you in...

Do you know much of Star Wars Saga? It would help BUT is not necessary. If you need help let me know

GreenKarl

First Post
Well that could totally work. For character creation we are starting at 1st level, either the point buy 27 points from the PHB or the bit better array that I posted in the 1st post here. Pick a Species and a Class and a Background (some updates for PHB for Star Wars backgrounds). You get two skills from your background and the class gives you 2 to 5 more. Everyone gets a Feat at 1st level but feats are not quick as good as in D&D5th and you also gain a Talent from your class.

If you wanted to be a dual-wielding Jedi, well you can be almost any species, but Jedi should be your class. There is a Duel Weapon and Duel Weapon Mastery that would work BUT lightsabers are considered a light weapon so you don't need them (but taken together they grant +1 Reflex defense which is basically your AC, and allow you to add you ability modifier to your off-hand weapon's damage).

GreenKarl

First Post
Most classes and a few background also grant tool skills, and they can be thinks like a Mechanical Tool kit (for fixing ships and droids) or Vehicles (like speeders or star ships), etc.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Welcome, Trogdor. :)

Hmm I think you could get a couple of Galactic Lore datachips but you would need to be more specific.
Alright, I think it would make a lot of sense if we say one of them is a Dathomir Compendium (including topo maps), and the other is... say a detailed history of the Quelii sector (where Dathomir is located)?

Shayuri

First Post
Okay, caught up. Sorry about that, y'all went 3 pages in 2 days, and I've been a busy bee.

So, yes. Still interested. Now I'm getting started on the IC thread. Looks like it's a good thing I have a stoic, quiet Jedi, lol.

Forged Fury

First Post
[MENTION=6801242]GreenKarl[/MENTION] Can we get a year for the game? I didn't realize Alderaan had such an active history during this time period when I chose it: Sith Occupation, Secession from the Republic, Civil War... The Treaty of Courscant was in 3653 BBY, for reference. I just want to be able to weave in events as appropriate.

Remove ads