Star Wars Saga/D&D 5th Hybrid [OOC/Rolls]

Forged Fury

First Post
Cool, that works well. Considering Cal doesn't really spend too much time on Alderaan, not a big deal. But he'd be interested in what was going on there.

Hey [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] when you get a chance, can you post your character sheet, or at least a placeholder, in the OOC thread? http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...e-Old-Republic-quot-A-Gathering-Darkness-quot
[MENTION=6801242]GreenKarl[/MENTION] Do you want us to wait for Trogdor or will you introduce him on Dathomir?

GreenKarl

First Post
Yes I will edit the first post so that we have 4 young heroes being sent to the outer rim. I am trying to drag the intro out as long as possible :) But I might move him to their also... maybe he felt a disturbance in the Force and his master sends him there to arrive at the same time as the rest of the group...

GreenKarl

First Post
Yea if you guys need any help with characters let me know. Don't want to rush but don't want to delay the game to much either.

Also I still have not figured out adding photos (I think I have to be a member right), but I still love finding pics of characters, here is Captain Kaldo, the owner and captain of the Morning Dawn.

Forged Fury

First Post
Shouldn't have to be a member. Just "Go Advanced" when you post and click the image of the Tree from the editing bar (it's next to the film strip).

Captain Kaldo.jpg

Forged Fury

First Post
Also, if you're interested in formatting stuff, there are a few extra things you can do with the posting service.

OOC: You can create grey blocks for OOC text.

GM: You can create green/blue blocks for GM stuff. This is particularly useful if you want to direct people to roll checks so they don't glance past it.

The way to create them is the same, just using different tags. For the first one, you would type: {OOC}You can create grey blocks for OOC text.{/OOC} but swap out the { & } for [ & ]. The second one is pretty much the same, but replace OOC with GM.

GreenKarl

First Post
So I noticed that there seem to be two some-what conflicting entries on Dathomir on wookiepedia... one has the planet being red and mostly covered with mist the other a more pleasant terrestrial world where humans settled 30,000 BBY. One listed the planet in the outer rim the other in the mid rim...

So just for my game... Dathomir is in the Outer Rim, is a more pleasant terrestrial world BUT covered with heavy forests and swamps with a lot more mist and fog. As far as anyone knows, Humans have only been settling here for about 20 years, but only on one continent. 98% of the planet is completely unexplored, only around the Czreka corps spaceport and the secondary mines up in the mountains have they bothered to do much exploring and then only a within few km out. Rancors are native to the world but very rare on this continent, and so have not been encountered yet. The Republic Survey Corp has been here about as long, but its a really small group. They only recently started looking into the Kwi's language and culture and discovered them to be sentient. As far as anyone knows they are just a new evolving species, as there are very few records of the Infinity Empire or the Kwa's culture from pre-Republic days, the Surveyors don't know about it themselves. This Gand's info was from his own research about the area for whatever reason :) None of the rest of the characters know anything about that past...

GreenKarl

First Post
They have not be encountered on this continent and the Republic and Czerka corp don't know they are on the planet at all. Rancors have however been found on other planets, but no one is really certain where the originated from.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases