Deadpool (Spoilers)

I'll be watching it Saturday night. I keep trying to convince my girlfriend it's a romantic movie. Any scenes in there that will help support my claim?

Well, Deadpool directly tells the audience that it's a romance movie. Does that count?
(And when he says that, the story is indeed about his love to a particular woman...)

I liked Morena Baccarin in this one a lot more than I did in Homeland. I guess it was the character she played in Homeland, not herself.
(Of course I loved her in Firefly.)

MechaPilot

Explorer
I just saw the film last night. It was really quite good. I think I laughed as much at the Deadpool film as I did during the first Ted movie.

Also, I think they found a great way to make the first part of the credits a really funny part of the film. I figured there might be an end or mid credits scene, there was at the end of DoFP after all, and the animations in the first part of the credits didn't make me feel bored waiting for the credit scene the way I have been with DoFP and with the Marvel Studios films.

I just saw the film last night. It was really quite good. I think I laughed as much at the Deadpool film as I did during the first Ted movie.

Also, I think they found a great way to make the first part of the credits a really funny part of the film. I figured there might be an end or mid credits scene, there was at the end of DoFP after all, and the animations in the first part of the credits didn't make me feel bored waiting for the credit scene the way I have been with DoFP and with the Marvel Studios films.

I like the Ferris Bueller reference at the end.

Ryujin

Legend
Well, Deadpool directly tells the audience that it's a romance movie. Does that count?
(And when he says that, the story is indeed about his love to a particular woman...)

I liked Morena Baccarin in this one a lot more than I did in Homeland. I guess it was the character she played in Homeland, not herself.
(Of course I loved her in Firefly.)

She was also good in "Stargate: SG1" as the evil Messiah daughter of Vala Mal Doran (Claudia Black).

all I want to know is will this cause a Wham revival?

Oh God, I hope not! I barely survived the first Hair Wars.

Remove ads