"Slavelords" conversion?

Jshock_75

First Post
Has anyone done conversions of the old 1st ed. Slavelords adventures? I'd be interested to see what level range they end up being appropriate for.

wakedown

Explorer
I'm in the same boat (in fact its how I found these forums). Any chance if the request isn't too stale that someone could point me to where I could find a 3e or 3.5e conversion for this module as well? It's taking FAR too much time for me to do it myself...

VorpalBunny

Explorer
I've finished a 3.5 conversion of A1 and just about finished A2. I'm planning on submitting the adventures to Morrus when I've got all four converted.

slingbld

Explorer
VorpalBunny said:
I've finished a 3.5 conversion of A1 and just about finished A2. I'm planning on submitting the adventures to Morrus when I've got all four converted.

Deffinitely looking forward to seeing your 3.5 conversions :)
Do you include EL for the encounters?

VorpalBunny

Explorer
Thanks! I submitted A1 and A2 to Morrus, and he's posted them in the conversion library. And yep, there's an EL listed for each encounter, but you'll probably want to tweak some EL's to make the adventure suitable for mid-;evel characters (especially in A2).

Last edited:

VorpalBunny

Explorer
BOZ said:
we have the aspis in the Creature Catalog, if you needed them. :D

Thanks, but I sweated it out and converted them myself - THEN I realized they were listed in the Creature Catalog. :rolleyes:

Where were you 3 months ago, Boz? ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases