Suggest an appropriate reply!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I got this email - and the follow up! How should I best reply?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    72 KB · Views: 200

Boneguard

First Post
I'm assuminng you are not interested to sell, so I would suggest something along the line of

"Good day,

I am flattered that you are interested in buying my website, however I'm sorry to say that I'm not currently looking at selling it. If at a later time i were to change my mind, it would be my pleasure to keep inform you of it."

Or something in that effect.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Well, that's not funny! :)

I considered replying with a price tag of £5,000,000 just to see what they said!

Money is not valuable to me. But if you can grant the superpower of a) flight, b) teleportation, and/or c) super-speed (with attendant invulnerability so I don't disintegrate my flesh due to friction), I'd be willing to sell the site for a pittance of 5 thousand pounds. Of gold. Ideally in a treasure chest. No cursed pirate gold, though, please.

Ryujin

Legend
Hello, I am Morrus, agent in the human world for the Green Dragon Fizzlewig. While my master has no need of specie, he might be interested in exchange by way of either human infants or princesses. Infant princesses would be negotiable for trade at a rate of 1.5 babies = 1.5 princesses = 1.0 baby princesses. Base rate of trade would be equivalent to 1,000 human infants or princesses.

Please reply if you consider this to be an equitable arrangement.

MechaPilot

Explorer
How about this:

"I have put a lot of blood sweat and tears into the building, promoting, and maintenance of my forum. Provided that you are willing to pay with the proceeds of selling your blood, sweat, and tears, and can prove that you have done so, we can move on to negotiating a price. Is that acceptable to you?"

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
As much as I love funny, I would reply to this seriously. You never know who you're talking to on the Internet. I've been standing next to people who a proprietor thought was joking...until the cash, check or CC came out.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases