D&D 5E [RAVENLOFT] [5e] Death House OOC

Yavathol

Explorer
Looks pretty cool, LowKey13. Heretic is a pretty cool background & Eternal Light pact does seem to step on Pelor's toes a little!

I think you have the spells a little confused, Warlock 1 should know 2 first level spells, you only have protection good/evil. However, Magic Initiate only gives 1 first level where you have both Mage Armour & Feather Fall; so it evens out!

Unusual not to have Eldritch Blast, but I guess with Sacred Flame & Fire Bolt, you don't really need it:)

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Hey: looks cool.

I love the Magic initiate feat; I think it adds a lot of flavour. What you've got here, though is 1 cantrip and two first level spells (feather fall and mage armour).

Also, on your own spell casting, you've chosen True Strike. That's not a spell I've ever seen work in play -- it just takes too much to set it up. I'd be fun to see what happens, but I'd be surprised if it was more efficient than one of the other combat spells (assuming that's what you want). Maybe you are choosing it because it's a challenge? In which case, AWESOME.

Yavathol

Explorer
Burning Hands must be pretty tempting instead of the Mage Armour, you can always pick up armour of shadows at second level..

Yavathol

Explorer
Best way for you to get healing would be magic initiate: bard. Gets you mending, Mage hand & either healing word or cure light on charisma:)

L

lowkey13

*Deleted by user*

Attachments

• lawrence-of-arabia_3375674b.jpg
    lawrence-of-arabia_3375674b.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 228
  • FarshidSmall2.jpg
    FarshidSmall2.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 199
Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads