[WOIN] Future Core is very imminent...

hirou

Explorer
No, sadly not yet. I simply haven't had the time to write any adventures! And that Santiago adventure is pretty outdated - it uses playtest rules from long ago. I'm so busy getting these darn rulebooks out! It's one of those 'fails' which frustrates me - it's a clear no brainier to have a couple of adventures ready to launch with, but I'm only one man. If we're lucky, some fan (or publisher) will put something up.

I think most any sci-fi RPG adventure you can find at DTRPG would be fairly easily converted. Not ideal, true. I've put tons of creatures and enemies up on the website, so at least there's a bunch of bad guys to throw at your players!

That's my first impression, NEW seems pretty easy for conversions. Still, plot hooks help... Actually, the strangest question, where can I find that WOIN conversion for Santiago#1? I have it downloaded on my iPad since ???, but I can't find it on the official site or at the forums. Was it in some e-mail to kickstarter backers?..

EDIT: the search field cooperated, so now I have this link http://www.enworld.org/forum/rpgdownloads.php?categoryid=36 but it's unavailable for me... Am I actually authorized for that section of forums? I'm "electric boogaloo"-level supporter, you should be able to verify it via my e-mail (?).

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
That's my first impression, NEW seems pretty easy for conversions. Still, plot hooks help... Actually, the strangest question, where can I find that WOIN conversion for Santiago#1? I have it downloaded on my iPad since ???, but I can't find it on the official site or at the forums. Was it in some e-mail to kickstarter backers?..

EDIT: the search field cooperated, so now I have this link http://www.enworld.org/forum/rpgdownloads.php?categoryid=36 but it's unavailable for me... Am I actually authorized for that section of forums? I'm "electric boogaloo"-level supporter, you should be able to verify it via my e-mail (?).

The playtest stuff is all long gone now. It's all outdated, and it seemed to be confusing people who were asking questions about playtest rules rather than the actual books.

Remove ads