Fate of the Forgotten Realms

I've created a blog designed to facilitate role-playing games set in the Forgotten Realms, specifically using the Fate core system.

The rules presented here assume that you have the Freeport Companion for reference along with a good knowledge of the Fate game. Good luck adventuring!

Just go to fateoftheforgottenrealms.wordpress.com

Erik Salholm

First Post
Hi Emerald Sage,

I saw that your Fate of the Forgotten Realms website has been taken down.

I was excited to see about material you posted, since I am hoping to run a FATE game set in Faerun. I really appreciated the thought you put into it.

Would you be willing to share it? Have you any plans to share that information in another venue?

Mercule

Adventurer
Hi Emerald Sage,

I saw that your Fate of the Forgotten Realms website has been taken down.

I was excited to see about material you posted, since I am hoping to run a FATE game set in Faerun. I really appreciated the thought you put into it.

Would you be willing to share it? Have you any plans to share that information in another venue?
Since it seems the OP did a single, drive-by promo post, my guess is that he'll never see your question. I've been pondering doing Eberron in Fate, though, and expect there's enough shared ground that we could benefit from collaboration. Thoughts?

Remove ads