D&D (5e) in Middletown,CT

Aquion

First Post
Starting on April 6th, I will be DMing a weekly session at The Board Room in Middletown, CT. Session times will be from 7 to 10 pm. We will be starting with Lost Mines of Phandelver. From there we will probably do Princes of the Apocalypse in its entirety. Reading the modules before playing them will make Torm cry.

Character Creation: We will be using Adventurer's League rules for character creation. Any of the Races and Classes in the Player's Handbook, Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide and the Elemental Evil Player's Companion (except Aarakocra) are acceptable. Variant Human is acceptable. Starting equipment and gold is as per your starting class and background. Attributes will be chosen via the standard array or point buy method.

New players are welcome. I will gladly walk you through the character creation process.

Role playing and creative thinking are highly encouraged.

Full disclosure: The Board Room charges a $5 per person gaming fee. I get no part of this cash, but i do get in for free because I am the DM. If you have not been in the Board Room before, please go check it out. Every town should have a place like this. It's a clean, bright gaming cafe with plenty of table space, comfortable chairs and lots of games. I think its worth the fee.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases