How do I get a signature?

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
I can't see that thread in the Meta forum. Are you sure you posted it here?

Anyway, it's just me who handles that sort of stuff, so a little patience is appreciated. :)
Well, I am sure that I posted it SOMEWHERE, and I'm pretty sure it was in the Meta section, but I could be wrong.

And I didn't expect a quick response to it; I figured the Meta boards are probably less active and I wasn't really in a hurry per se.

Anyway, I have my answers now one way or the other.

It might be helpful to reveal the character limit or other parameters for a signature somewhere; the "single line" limit doesn't help when as far as I can tell my attempt IS only a single line and keeps getting rejected anyway. I'd been trying since I joined the site back in July to set up a signature, with no guidance aside from those error messages. And I imagine I'm not the only one who has had some difficulty with it.

It's not a huge deal, but it was a little frustrating shooting in the dark like that.

Rune

Once A Fool
[MENTION=6798775]Ath-kethin[/MENTION]: as an unrelated aside (since you already have your answers), may I propose an alternate definition of "plot" to the one in your sig?

Plot: what the players make of the DM's setting.

So, I'm thinking this is related to the subscriber requirement, but didn't see it addressed in this thread;

When I edit my signature, there is a link to add an image. When I try to add an image, either with a url or a direct upload, I get a message "Unable to save image" I know I meet the pixel and file size limts. So is this only possible if I'm a subscriber? Where can I get more info, including benefits, on subscribing?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
So, I'm thinking this is related to the subscriber requirement, but didn't see it addressed in this thread;

When I edit my signature, there is a link to add an image. When I try to add an image, either with a url or a direct upload, I get a message "Unable to save image" I know I meet the pixel and file size limts. So is this only possible if I'm a subscriber? Where can I get more info, including benefits, on subscribing?

Click on the "Subscribe" button at the top right of the page.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases