[OOC] Star Wars - Interlude IV: The Detritus of Destiny

Leif

Adventurer
Awww, are you sure? Personally, I jusr want to see ANY sci-fi game last for longer that a couple of months. This one came in at, I think, 3rd place for longest-lived, behind my old GURPS Space game and ...... ...... well, maybe 2nd place.

If I knew the system, I'd consider taking over as GM, but I was just having fun playing a sci-fi game for a change.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Well that’s 1 yea, 1 nay, and 1 no answer.

Leif, if you want to play a Sci-Fi game, I know of one trying to get started off-site. The GM is looking at using Santiago rules for SciFi Pathfinder to run Kingmaker AP.

GreenKarl

First Post
Ninjaing in :) but Forge Fury was in my Star Wars game so might need a replacement. But its my weird Hybrid of Star Wars Saga and D&D 5th ed. rules. Its been going since the end of Feb this year so almost two months :) so far only Forge has left, everyone else still posts.

I have been playing in a Force and Destiny FFG game right now but I only have to beginner box from Edge of Empire and still don't really understand the rules that well... which is why I did not join this game also.

gribble

Explorer
Awww, are you sure?
Yeah, sorry mate. My gaming time is at a premium, and I really like the FFG system. While I'm happy to play in a FFG game, I don't have the time or inclination to run one or play in another system. I hope you can salvage something though - sounds like a bad run!

Leif

Adventurer
Yeah, sorry mate. My gaming time is at a premium, and I really like the FFG system. While I'm happy to play in a FFG game, I don't have the time or inclination to run one or play in another system. I hope you can salvage something though - sounds like a bad run!

Ok, then, I wish you good gaming!

Remove ads