[OOC] Star Wars - Interlude IV: The Detritus of Destiny

perrinmiller

Adventurer
For Mack to get to the ship without being noticed, I think a Stealth, Discipline, Cool, Athletics... really, I'm open to whatever seems reasonable, check. Just let me know how Mack is planning on getting from Point A to Point B and we'll take it from there.
when I decide to go to point B, I will keep that in mind.

Forged Fury

First Post
FF, Buddy Guy is from Baton Rouge, or somewhere else in LA? Does he play in his restaurant often? Shoot, I'd be eating there every day if so.
He's from Baton Rouge, although no restaurants down here. I think he's just trying to enjoy his semi-retirement around his family.

Leif

Adventurer
He's from Baton Rouge, although no restaurants down here. I think he's just trying to enjoy his semi-retirement around his family.

That's ccol. Do you know how old he is? I figure he's probably pushing 70, at least.

Looked it up -- he turns 80 this year on July 30, I think. Not too sure of my math skills this morning.

Last edited:

Forged Fury

First Post
OK, I'll be super busy from now through the weekend, so I may not be posting until after the 10th. If no one does anything further, the rodians speak to the human for about a minute or two. Eventually, they hand over a credit chip. The human will shrug and point towards the hangar containing the Sarlacc at which point the rodians will head directly that way.

Forged Fury

First Post
Hi everyone.

Well, I survived the busy weekend. At the same time, I came to the conclusion that I am really enjoying doing stuff away from the computer. As such, I've made the decision to pull out of EnWorld. I apologize for starting this game and ending it so quickly, but I also didn't want to just fade on out like so many people do. I think y'all deserve more than that. In any event, I've really enjoyed gaming with all of you and wanted to give you a head's up rather than just fading. Good luck with your continuing adventures! Also, if someone wants to continue this adventure, I have no problem with that whatsoever. Unfortunately, I can't transfer control of the thread to anyone else.

Regards,
FF

gribble

Explorer
Well, that's a real shame - I was really enjoying LE-G8R-VO - but I can totally understand.

Hope all goes well for you, and maybe see you around the interwebs another time!

Remove ads