[OOC] Star Wars - Interlude IV: The Detritus of Destiny

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hmm, I would be willing to run some Star Wars, but not using the Edge of Empire rules. I am not a huge fan of them.

Would you guys be willing to convert to The Window?

Leif

Adventurer
Hmm, I would be willing to run some Star Wars, but not using the Edge of Empire rules. I am not a huge fan of them.

Would you guys be willing to convert to The Window?

What is The Window and how does it differ from Edge of Empire? I was totally new to Star Wars when I started this game, so FF was helping me quite a huge amout.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
It's pretty easy. Hardest part is generally figuring out what skills/super powers to take when making them up from scratch. But using Star Wars as a template, the wording is easy enough. All that would be left would be assigningdice rungs for competency.

gribble

Explorer
Sorry guys, but I'm not really interested in converting to another system. Hope you enjoy the continuation without me though - LE-G8R-VO, will just shut-down in the corner of the ship somewhere...
:)

gribble

Explorer
Sorry guys, but I'm not really interested in converting to another system. Hope you enjoy the continuation without me though - LE-G8R-VO, will just shut-down in the corner of the ship somewhere...
:)

Remove ads