Upstate, SC (Spartanburg-Greenville) Area Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition Group seeks players

TheEldereye

First Post
Our gaming group is looking for a couple of new players for our Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition campaign.

Our group is made up adults that are all long time gamers. You don't have to have experience playing role-playing games just an interest in the fantasy genre and a good imagination. We can teach you the rules. We play other games on occasion, including board games.

We meet twice a month, every other weekend. We usually meet on Saturday afternoons or evenings. If you are interested in knowing more please get in contact with me.

Here is the link to our page for our last campaign: https://tellus-aboreah.obsidianportal.com

Johnh80

First Post
Can you email me. I used to play a lot and actually found some of my old gear. If you're still looking please email me

Johnh80

First Post
old player who is dying to get back in!!

Can you email me. I used to play a lot and actually found some of my old gear. If you're still looking please email me johnh80 at yahoo

mikes4357

First Post
I'm new to the area, if you still need players please let me know. I'm a friendly and easy going adult with a great imagination and I'm interested in playing some RPGs again.

TheEldereye

First Post
Hi,

Welcome to the Upstate. We had 2 players leave this recently and so yes we indeed do have a spot at the table. We meet every other weekend on Sunday afternoons in Spartanburg at my house. So PM me for more info.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases