Death House Launch Event Bonus

Our LGS started Season 4 yesterday. I asked the LC about the certs for the store event and he had NO idea what I was talking about.

I guess I'll just add in 2 random uncommon items. Close enough.

Please just contact your RC rather than adding items not intended to be in the campaign. (And the items we added are not just generic versions, so they are way cooler.)

Byakugan

First Post
Hey kalani. I saw in your sig you are the RC for western Canada. Any chance you are also in charge of Alaska? Or do you know who is? Our location is isolated so I want our players to be able to earn all the perks they can. Our LC puts in a lot of time working at our LGS so I think maybe he missed the memo.

kalani

First Post
Alaska isn't part of Canada lol. The RC for Alaska is the RC for Far West - Jay Africa. There are no LCs for Alaska at this time unfortunately, so I would recommend contacting Jay directly @ usfarwest@dndadventurersleague.org

Rather than start a new thread about it, this seems like the ideal place to ask this question.

Are there going to be cert files sent for the rest of Curse of Strahd, or are the Death House items going to be the only certed items for the hardcover? I'm assuming that the versions of the DDAL adventures that are being provided via password are going to have cert files to go with them.

jrothwell

First Post
My understanding from all the threads I have seen is that there are only certs for the Death House portion of the book and only if it is run in a store. Otherwise no certs. The DDAL is different, there are certs with each adventure if you have the pass code. (None for the first one though).

kalani

First Post
Curse of Strahd - No Certificates for the Hardcover
Death House - Certificates for three items, but only if run as a Launch Event. These certs are print on demand (with the store simply printing them as needed)
DDAL4-X - Certificates for any applicable adventure. Stores can print these on demand as needed.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases