My current superhero TV show ranking

Flexor the Mighty!

18/100 Strength!
1. Daredevil - Its not even close really, love this show and the way they are handling it. Charlie Cox just nails this role. Wonderful fight scenes.
2. Jessica Jones - Never read her in the comics but this season was very well done. Liked the supporting characters though not sure about this take on Nuke. Looking forward to the Luke Cage series, hopefully it turns into Power-man and Iron Fist.
3. The Flash - Waaaay too much young adult angst at times but I find it good enough, and I'm a sucker for superheroes.
4. Arrow - See the Flash but not quite as good. The acting and writing are weaker than Flash, but that's isnt' say much.

I quit watching Gotham as it was just stupid. Bad writing with bad acting and mediocre characters.
I quit watching SHIELD as I just lost interest about half way though the second season. Didn't care for underground SHIELD on the run stuff. I heard it got better and maybe one day I'll start watching it again.
I quit watching Legends of Tomorrow as it was just laughably bad. Eventually I'll probably Netflix binge watch it if I am baked that day or something.

Powers I watched one episode but I just didn’t do much for me. Never read the comic back int he day.
I can't stand the character of Supergirl so its a skipper.
Lucifer...I liked the Lucifer from the Season of Mist arc of Sandman but not interested enough in this, assuming its the same character.
Agent Carter I haven't watched. Another one for an eventual Netflix binge.

I liked Constantine but they cancelled it. Would be a good HBO series and I liked the actor in the lead.

Remove ads