Slivers are evil, Slivers are sly....

Krishnath

First Post
All I can say is that it will be similar in size and Cr to the queen herself, but built not for breeding but WAR! (On the topic of which, does anyone have a suggestion for an outsider (in a WotC product) to base WAR: Horseman of the Apocalypse on, I've based Death on a solar for reference, and I'm considering basing Pestilence on an Alkilith. Alignment is not an issue as it will be NE when I'm finished with it anyway :p)

EldonG

First Post
I'm gonna use these guys...an invasion...

I figure when they show up, nobody will believe they aren't there to conquer the world...

But I ain't gonna do it until I have Epic level players! :eek:

Krishnath

First Post
EldonG: Tell me how it works out :D

KitsuneKaboom: Kyton would be an interresting choice, but I was looking for something I could advance to huge. Any other ideas?

Krishnath

First Post
Well, I've allready considered the bebilith, but I decided against it. And a Half-fiend won't do. Only pure outsiders (not planetouched either.) will do, but the alignment is not an issue. :D

Krishnath

First Post
There seems to be some confusion here, I'm not looking for ideas for new outsiders, but rather an existing one that I will customize heavily to make one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse. Death is based on a Solar for example.

Btw, a new sliver will be posted tomorrow, barring any disasters.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases