ALL THE BRICKS - OOC

TillForPie

First Post
My personal browser cache has nothing usable. Google's cache has a complete snapshot of page 12 but only the first post each of pages 13, 14, and 15 (we were on page 16). I'll repost what exists along with a short summary so that future rereads can make a bit of sense. Going into the future I'll be backing up pages myself so that this doesn't happen again.

GlassEye

Adventurer
I found all of Page 13 nothing from 14 & 15, and the first post of page 16. I wasn't sure how to reconstruct that page so I cut and pasted it into a doc in Drive.

Warrior Poet

Explorer
Just a quick note of encouragement and thanks. Despite some of the loss, it's great to see this one return mostly intact. ALL THE BRICKS has such a great feel for Shadowrun: You all have captured it well and transmitted it delightfully.

Hope everyone is doing well, and TillForPie hope you are recovering from the auto accident with all haste. Look forward to reading more!

Thanks again.

Still learning,

Robert

Warrior Poet

Explorer
Meep?

Folks still here? We mustn't let the warrior poet down now. :)

Lol That's a kind sentiment, but I would only ever hope you all play because its a joy to do. :)

Any delight of mine is happy accident seeing the fun you have journeying down rain-slicked streets lit in stunning neon and backed by an 80s synth-wave soundtrack.

The game is yours, and rightly so. I am happy to cheer should you resume, and otherwise content to remain quiet and contemplate skies above ports, colors like television tuned to a dead channel. (Gibson, 1984, p.1)

I hope this finds you all in good health and good gaming.

Still learning,

Robert

References

Gibson, W. (1984). Neuromancer. New York: Ace Books.

Remove ads