What the #%*+ are Forum XP?!

CapnZapp

Legend
I have brought the fact that the current laughs can be used derisively to the moderators attention.

Mainly, it says you're laughing AT someone's post, not WITH that poster.

I did not get any countenance.

ChrisCarlson

First Post
A laugh still counts as an 'XP'. So when you laugh derisively at someone, you are still, in a sense, rewarding them. So there's that for what it's worth.

BoldItalic

First Post
In the XP column, sure. People at the top of the Laugh list are a bunch of goobers, I've noticed.
As humble #20, it falls to me to congratulate TwoSix on becoming #1 in the laugh list. Today will go down in history as the day he equalled Gary Gygax!

I can now reveal that it was fore-ordained. If you double the year and divide by the day (21) and the month (3) you get 64, which equals TwoSix. The message of the gods has been clear all along, for those with the perspicacity to read it. Destiny has called and TwoSix has taken his rightful place amongst the immortals. :angel:

All Hail!

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
As humble #20, it falls to me to congratulate TwoSix on becoming #1 in the laugh list. Today will go down in history as the day he equalled Gary Gygax!

I can now reveal that it was fore-ordained. If you double the year and divide by the day (21) and the month (3) you get 64, which equals TwoSix. The message of the gods has been clear all along, for those with the perspicacity to read it. Destiny has called and TwoSix has taken his rightful place amongst the immortals. :angel:
Many thanks, BI! The fact I ascended to the top of the chart from a post about the explosive bowels of vegetarians neatly encapsulates my reign, I think. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases