D&D 5E Curse of Strahd - Death House

Yavathol

Explorer
OOC: Hope everyone had a great holiday season!

Wergil stands ready to assist Mr Aldershot if necessary as he enters the hallway.

As Rose described the location to Kasimir, Wergil looked over towards the room in question.

"What say we take another look, Girri?

You coming Kasimir, or do you have more you wish to ask her?"

GlassEye

Adventurer
Kasimir

Kasimir turned towards Wergil and nodded grimly. His hand twitched as if he longed to reach out and grab the hilt of his weapon.

"I'm coming. You heard where she said the door was, yes? Let's take a look at these child killers."

[sblock=Kasimir's Stats]
CG Variant Human Barbarian 1
Init +1; Senses passive Perception 13
AC 13/14 (Unarmored Defense/Dual Wield); hp 14 (1d12+2)
Saves Strength +5, Constitution +4
Speed 30 ft

Str 16 (+3), Dex 13 (+1), Con 15 (+2), Int 8 (-1), Wis 12 (+1), Cha 10

Actions
Longsword +5 1d8+3 slashing
(bonus) Dual Wield - Handaxe +5 1d6 slashing
(bonus) Rage 2/2
Javelin +5 1d6+3 piercing; range (30/120)

Feats Dual Wielder
Skills Athletics +5, Intimidate +2, Perception +3, Stealth +3, Survival +3
Languages Common, Abyssal, Orc
Special Wanderer

Gear longsword, handaxe (x2), explorer’s pack, javelin (x4), staff, hunting trap (bear trap), trophy (wolf skin cloak), traveler’s clothes, belt pouch, wooden flute, 8 gp

Wild I rush in, where angels fear to tread. (Trait)
Rebel Your manners, your titles; they mean nothing when the dark comes for you. (Trait)
Abnegation Labourdine honor may be lost, but no else will fall to its curse while I still draw breath. (Ideal)
Outcast I let no one close. (Bond)
Secret I crave and fear the wild power of the Labourdine curse. (Flaw)
[/sblock]

industrygothica

Adventurer
This dusty chamber is packed with old furniture (chairs, coat racks, standing mirrors, dress mannequins, and the like), all draped in dusty white sheets.

Perception checks, with advantage please.

[SBLOCK=Perception DC 10]Near an iron stove, underneath one of the sheets, is an old wooden truck. It appears to be unlocked.
[SBLOCK=Perception DC 13]There is a secret door in the east wall.[/SBLOCK][/SBLOCK]
DH-0023.jpg

Last edited:

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Mr Aldershot, from his lower position in the room, points to a crack in the wall.

"There's something there," he says, his hand extended.

industrygothica

Adventurer
GM: I probably should have tagged you guys in the last post to let you know I'd made a move, but I wasn't thinking. [MENTION=40413]GlassEye[/MENTION], [MENTION=33284]Yavathol[/MENTION], [MENTION=11146]CanadienneBacon[/MENTION], do you guys want to add anything?

Yavathol

Explorer
Wergil coughed slightly from the dust and used his rapier to break some of the webs as he moved to see what Mr Aldershot had found.

"Ah, well spotted, yes! Obvious, once you know what looking for, right?"

He smiled at the others as they came into the room, "Kasimir, would you like to do the honour? Or shall we look under some of these sheets first?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases