D&D 2E A&D 2nd Edition Character Sheet

Wulfang

First Post
Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 2nd Edition Character Sheet:

I've been trying to find the official sheet online, but a good resolution / printable one is impossible to find.

What character sheet do you use?

Orius

Legend
Last 2e game I ran, I used photocopies of the sheets from the back of the Humanoids handbook. They work well enough for any race, and there's generic sheets for warriors, wizards, priests and rogues (alas, the psionicist gets left out again). If you've got a .pdf of the book, and the scan's decent, it should suffice.

Citan Uzuki

Explorer
Unless a DM gives me a sheet to use, I use my own. :D

(Shameless plug: I have a simplified version, of the one I created, on this site for public download!)

Asaki

Villager
I just made a scan of one of my official 1st/2nd sheets, one of the blue ones from 1989. It's only slightly different from the one linked above, and doesn't say "2nd Edition" on it, but the copyright date is the same, so I'm not exactly sure where it originated.

600 dpi, digitally cleaned, PNG format line art, no JPG compression or anti-aliasing, prints beautifully.

Apparently I haven't posted anything here yet, so I need a couple more posts before I can link to it.

Edit: Looks like I can add it as an attachment, though!

Attachments

• ad&d-1st-2nd-pcr-1989.zip
    928.2 KB · Views: 1,296
Last edited:

Remove ads