DT's Saga of the Dragon Cult (Legacy of the Savage Kings)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"It would seem so. Let me think here . . . . . I wonder if that spell is memorized . . . . " After a moment of contemplation

[sblock] . . . . . and the player checking his characterr sheet. . . . .CRASH BOOM!!! oops there goes that fourth wall falling again . . . . . [/sblock]

he shakes head and admits he did not memorize the spell necessary to understand the orc.

knowledge Arcana +12
or spellcraft +12
to see if the sword looks particularly dangerous and nasty

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Grok, Half-Orc L5 Cleric of Pelor

"These Orcs from Bloody Hand tribe, our enemies that we called Bloody Di** tribe, coz dem have clap from boning gay elves. Us kill now!"

Grok steps up and attacks with his longspear. [AC 16, ff 15, t 11]

[roll0]
[roll1]

Grok's Sheet

I just noticed I have Grok's damage bonus figured wrong for his longspear. Two-hand weapon, so should be 1.5 X +3 or +4, so this attack does 12 damage. Thanks.

OOC: [MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION], Glad you enjoyed it.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
@Leif, I literally laughed out loud at this post! Thank you for that!

Ensuring Scrag is not in any point between the big orc and and himself as the two points of a segment, John points his finger and says, "Twang!"

An arrow acid is shot toward the big orc with the big sword.

ranged touch attack +4

daamge 2d4 for two rounds

Last edited:

Amaury

First Post
This is what I call cutting a negotiation short.. thought Rosalia.

That negotiation being now over, Rosalia attempts to benefit from suprise and fires a first arrow at the threatening orc.

OOC:
[roll0]
[roll1]
if flat-footed, +3d6

Radaceus

Adventurer
Scrag Dimtroll

Scrag nods aggressively, yelling at the orcs before him,"here dat?! Scrag got one job, you!"
"Epi'fanny, time fer workin!" he readies his axe and advances...

[sblock=actions]
I've had a super busy week, and it's not slowing so here is my
[roll0]
[roll1]
if hit, [roll2]
[/sblock]

Hear Scrag

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Your charge catches the orcs by surprise, while Grok straight out impales the leader who was wielding the serrated blade before he could get around to using it. As the body of their leader falls, John injures a second orc with his magic and Rosalia fires a quick, but ineffective shot of her own. Scrag kills the next largest of the bunch, leaving the two runts of the pack and the injured one to fend off your attacks.

OOC: Roque still needs to roll his attack. Sorry for the delay. I am in Hawaii for work and my wife came out so I took her around all week when I had spare time.

Amaury

First Post
ooc: I'll stop Rolling dice since the dice roller hates me: not one single hit since on enworld! ;-)

Rosalia shouts: "Don't kill them all, we need information!" and lowers her shortbow. She instead walks towards the dying orc to try to see if he can be maintained alive. She doesn't touch him but says in common: "You want to live? you want life? you talk? you tell us!"

Scotley

Hero
Roque reaches the Orcs and heads Rosalia's words at the last instant and shifts the arc of his attack from bashing an Orc to trying to rip the weapons from his hand with his trusty flail.

OOC: [sblock=actions][roll0] He has improved disarm. Trying to disarm one of the 'runts'[/sblock]

Remove ads