Tacoma WA GM Looking for a Group!

Wrchylde

First Post
Anyone out there in the T-town area interested in joining a gaming group? This would be a completely new group, so there aren’t any existing campaigns to join. I am looking for some folks who would be interested in getting together weekly or every other week, whatever, to just have some good old storytelling, dice rolling fun. My preference is a weeknight but I can do weekends, it would just be less frequent as I like to get my outdoors on when I am not working. Also, probably be at one of the fine FLGS in Tacoma unless a player has some gaming space at their crib.

All that being said – I am looking to run (and do not mind sharing GM duties) a fantasy based game using 5e, Fantasy AGE, Savage Worlds, Cypher… whatever people prefer. Also, I like to do one shots at times (which can turn into many shots – IT IS ALL GOOD!!!). So mix in the forthcoming Conan or Shadow of the Demon Lord or whatever you, that’s right YOU! want to play.

And as much as I love fantasy RPG, I dig me some SciFi/modern/horror as well. So let’s add in some Shadowrun or Eclipse Phase or Cthulhu or Mutant Chronicles or WH40K RPG(s) or or....

You get the idea I am sure. Let’s just get a good, consistent gaming group going and have some fun. Hit me up here or at wrchylde at gmail

Adam

Remove ads