Binary Being Sees World In Black & White

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
ah so this is how skynet begins - and really after that kind of exposure to the best of humanity, who can blame it?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
You, who make things upload must have a code that you can live by.
And so become yourself because the past is just a good bye.
Teach your AI well, their father's hell did slowly go by,
And warn them of troll hate, the ones who lurk, the ones who'll drop by.
Don't you ever ask them why, if they told you, you would cry,
So just look at them and sigh and know they love you.

GMMichael

Guide of Modos
I think Microsoft deserves some credit. Whose kid doesn't slowly become pure evil when left to troll the internets on his own?

haha this make me remember Robocop film, the world that robot control human.
Robocop's advice to kids? Stay out of trouble.

Robocop-robocop-31038770-1580-1078.jpg

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
OTOH, they let it peruse the Internet alone. That's the brain-melting equivalent of "Go play in traffic, sweetie!"

Someone should launch a kickstarter to buy "World's Worst Dad/Mom" mugs for everyone in Microsoft.

Ryujin

Legend
I think Microsoft deserves some credit. Whose kid doesn't slowly become pure evil when left to troll the internets on his own?

Robocop's advice to kids? Stay out of trouble.

I'll buy that for a dollar.

Information without context, nor vetting. It's easy to see how things could go very wrong, very quickly. It was either going to start posting pictures of goose-stepping Nazis, or kittens.

Nagol

Unimportant
I'll buy that for a dollar.

Information without context, nor vetting. It's easy to see how things could go very wrong, very quickly. It was either going to start posting pictures of goose-stepping Nazis, or kittens.

Since binary ORs are inclusive, more likely it'd post pictures of Nazis goose-stepping on kittens.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases