Power2ool has gone dark

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
I've used PBwiki for years (now pbworks). It is still free for a smaller wiki: I think my massive thing is grandfathered in... It's much simpler to use than the hack AA is using. Obsidian portal is another good tool, tho not free.
Thanks, I'll check it out.

Looks like you get 3gb of storage and <100 users (lol) for the free account, and it restricts outside edits. I may consider transitioning my wordpress over to this...

My biggest beef with wordpress is that my site has enough entries that the menus have become quite bloated, which this one looks like it will alleviate.

Myrhdraak

Explorer
I have actually gone in the opposite direction - full retro - and now put all my Campaign info into a compendium I printed on hardback at Lulu.com (only for private use). Then I have it on pdf to share with my players.

Campaign Front.jpg

Myrhdraak

Explorer
But I like to be able to add new material on a whim. Once printed, it can't be changed...

Well I have a pdf version as well where the latest stuff gets added. Once its big enough I can send it to print. Printing is cheap these days. However, nothing beats the feeling of your own book in the bookshelf.

tyrlaan

Explorer
I've used PBwiki for years (now pbworks). It is still free for a smaller wiki: I think my massive thing is grandfathered in... It's much simpler to use than the hack AA is using. Obsidian portal is another good tool, tho not free.

Second vote for PBwiki here!

I've used it for a long running campaign and would do so again. A part of me wanted more customization options, but the part of me that doesn't want to spend any money on a wiki always won that argument.

Remove ads