Rogue One trailer

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Oh, my...

[video=youtube;Wji-BZ0oCwg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wji-BZ0oCwg[/video]

Ryujin

Legend
I predict a high Bothan kill rate. Looks very good, from this limited look. I hope that they keep it that way; limited.

horacethegrey

First Post
Looks awesome, and with a very different feel to the mainline Star Wars movies, but still keeping the visuals.

I especially appreciate the fact that [sblock]they didn't show Darth Vader in the trailer. It's rumored that he'll be the big bad of the film.[/sblock]

tomBitonti

Adventurer
Not a complaint (I have a fondness for ladies with British accents of all sorts), but the heroine seems very similar to the lead from The Force Awakens. Did the British Commonwealth extend to the whole of the Galaxy in the distant past in the Star Wars universe? (Actually, all of this was "a long time ago", so not really possible. Or maybe there was a time bridge to the heyday of the British Empire. Anyways.)

The movie does look good.

Thx!
TomB

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Not a complaint (I have a fondness for ladies with British accents of all sorts), but the heroine seems very similar to the lead from The Force Awakens. Did the British Commonwealth extend to the whole of the Galaxy in the distant past in the Star Wars universe? (Actually, all of this was "a long time ago", so not really possible. Or maybe there was a time bridge to the heyday of the British Empire. Anyways.)

The only similarity I see is that they're both female British actors. They seem to be very different characters to me. This character seems to be an older tough, gritty criminal type, and is in her 30s. She seems to be a Han Solo to Rey's 20-ish yr old Luke Skywalker.

Last edited:

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Rey's mom? Thus the two similar female leads. Althought she would probably be too old without space fertility drugs. Would she be too old to be Rey's mom?

Remove ads