Curse of Strahd Backgrounds

kalani

First Post
The Curse of Strahd backgrounds are now available on the dndadventuresleague.org website (link below). These backgrounds are compatible with any adventures taking place in the Forgotten Realms and are easily adaptable for home games as well.

http://dndadventurersleague.org/curse-of-strahd-backgrounds/

Designer Credits: Jay Africa, Kalani Vernon, Cindy Moore, Dave Russell, and Derek Gray

Small Plug: I designed the Black Fist Double Agent and Dragon Casualty backgrounds. Hope you all enjoy them. This is my first official designer credit (although I have done a lot of un-credited work previously), so I am pretty stoked about this (as I was not expecting them to put a cover page on it).

flametitan

Explorer
I said it on reddit, and I'll say it here: The insurgent is probably my favourite of the new backgrounds, as it's a very unique take on modifying the outlander, and does something really unique and cool: Instead of finding food, you instead have a more Macgyver ability to create makeshift supplies on the fly.

The dragon Casualty is also really neat, but a little more difficult to fit into a generic setting. However, as a specific background for a specific storyline, it's flavourful and neat.

Pauper

That guy, who does that thing.
Definitely appreciate that the background info includes starting lifestyle.

Not sure I'll use any of these for my eventual Season 4 character, but it's nice to have more options.

--
Pauper

kalani

First Post
I would use modest until an official lifestyle is given (as modest is the default lifestyle for all custom backgrounds for example). Were I to hazard a guess though, it might even be poor

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases