[Hivemind] Oh the pain! The pain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LrdApoc

"Insert Title here"
The star wars game will be a good mix I hope.. I plan on not having any Jedi or Merc types.. no Bounty Hunters.

Current characters:

Correllian Noble Speedjunkie: From a rich and well respected family, but he is obsessed with the new sport of repulsorsled racing. His family has ties to Correllian Engineering, but thier primary product is an Alcohol called Correllian Tears. The Noble is recruited into the Outrider project to act as a backup pilot and because his family secretly wants to send him off the circut for awhile as they find the job demeaning for one of thier stature.

Duros Tech Spec: Assigned to the outrider project as a minor engineer. The tech is involved in working out problems on the initial test flight of the Outrider launchship. As well as designing the computers and weapons necessary to keep the project members safe.

There are one or two more I still have to flesh out.

UnDfind

First Post
Things be good. I've been pimping my new EN World Gallery.

Any Hiveminder that hasn't reviewed and commented on it by the end of next week will have their eyebrows shaved off by lawn gnomes while they sleep.

Just giving you a heads up :D

Eternalknight

First Post
UnDfind said:
Things be good. I've been pimping my new EN World Gallery.

Any Hiveminder that hasn't reviewed and commented on it by the end of next week will have their eyebrows shaved off by lawn gnomes while they sleep.

Just giving you a heads up :D

Need to find me first ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads