How to ruin a classic movie

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Given the campfire scene in Blazing Saddles, he'd love it...methanchlorians, too. Maybe the Death Shart.

Obi-Wan: I felt a great disturbance in The Farts, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

Obi-Wan: The Farts is a field created by all living things. It surrounds us, penetrates us, and binds the galaxy together.

Last edited:

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
Casablanca, adapted to modern techniques and tastes. Especially the Bogart / Bacall scenes in Paris.
Because doing so will ruin Bogart's later line to her (thought-to-be-dead) husband, "and I ... let her pretend."

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Casablanca, adapted to modern techniques and tastes. Especially the Bogart / Bacall scenes in Paris.
Because doing so will ruin Bogart's later line to her (thought-to-be-dead) husband, "and I ... let her pretend."

"But I’ve got thangs to do, boo. Where I’m going, you can’t follow. What I gots to do, you can’t be any part of. Ilsa, I ain't bougie, but it doesn’t take much to see that the problems of a few homies don’t amount to jack in this crazy world. Someday you’ll grok me. I'm Audi!"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases