Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC05]

Leif

Adventurer
Dwarf in the tavern neasr Whirtlestaff's Wizards Academy

"I be called Kratchen, wizardly one. My drink is grog, but I'd prefer an ale if it's all the same to you. My wisdom is sparse, sadly, but I do know a thing or two about the forging of mighty weapons, and also a little bit about dragons. Which would ye be heering first?"

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"I be hearin me ordering some ale first. it has been way too long since my last drink."

then to the waitres walking by, "4 ales please"

Back at Kratchen, "I am a slow listener" He says with a wink, "Now. .. . . . I think I need to hear about the dragons first, so I will know what weapons to ask about next."

He pulls out some paper and a pen to take notes of that the old one has to say.

Leif

Adventurer
Kratchen --dragon

"This particular Wyrm is known as Larentiss. He's been a legendary terror of Quail Valley for a long as anyone I've talked to can remember. He doesn't rampage much or very often, keeps to his scaly self most of the time, counting gold or studying history or spells or the history of spells, or whatever the hell dragons do. Every now and then he gets a taste for an elf or a maiden, not that there's much difference between the two, present company excepted, of course. Rarely, he might even prefer an elven maiden," here he looks at Tylara and Pela. "Larentiss, as I hear the tale told is a dragon of greenish hue, given to belching clouds of corrosive gas, and he is as comfortable under the water as he is on land. Like all green dragons, Larentiss has an affinity for Air. I haven't seen him in many years, and even then it was only a glimpse, but I should think that he'd be gettin' nigh unto fully growed by now, but he could even be considerably older than that."

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
As the dwarf stops speaking, Tylara says to Pela, "And thus you see why we need the resources of Whirtlestaffs, that dwarf is speaking of the very beast we have been tasked with routing from Quail Valley."

Scott DeWar

"Yup, as the elf says, that is one and the same that we hunt, sir." confirms Cappy. He takes a good swig of ale and thinks. "So, we know what is good bait or this, . . . . ."

Scott DeWar

"No, I meant . . ."He points to Tylara, then, "Hey, your havin fun with me arn't you? Cheers!""

Leif

Adventurer
Kratchen

The Dwarven smith gives Capizzio a wink.

OOC: So now the wizards know of two factions (the Elves of Quail Valley and at least one Dwarf -- there are more down in the Gaskar Hills, you've heard) who wants the Valley cleared of Lerentiss. Now you just have to decide between letting the Elves show you where he lairs, or Kratchen. Or, maybe you can try to somehow compel the natural enemies to work together against a common foe?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases