Looking for an online D&D 5e game

StoneProphet

First Post
Hi folks. I'm looking to join an online game, D&D 5e. I've been playing D&D for over 30 years at this point so I've got a lot of experience. Done a lot of both IRL and online playing, but I'm now finding I prefer online as its better for some deeper rp.

Generally, hoping to find a game that allows for some deep character development, good rp with some good folks, and a good story too of course. Also looking for a relaxed group as well, hoping to meet some folks and have fun.

I'm pretty flexible for gaming most evenings other than Sunday, but might be able to play earlier on Sundays as well. If any groups are looking for another member, let me know!

jacker89

First Post
STAY CONNECTED. FOLLOW POLYGON NOW! ×
Fantasy Grounds, one of the leading virtual tabletop platforms, now offers officially licensed Dungeons & Dragons content from Wizards of the Coast. Available through Steam, the software can allow players to virtually recreate the 5th edition D&D tabletop experience complete with dice rolling, 2D maps and a play experience completely controlled by a dungeon master.

Anyone who's been playing D&D over the last decade remembers the promise of Wizard's Virtual Table. First publicized in the back pages of 4th edition core rulebooks, it promised a fully-realized, 3D tabletop roleplaying experience. But over the lifecycle of 4th edition the vision wavered, and in 2012 the Virtual Table beta was officially cancelled.

In the meantime, a number of virtual tabletop solutions cropped up organically online, allowing players to come together from remote locations around the world and have an experience very similar to playing at a table together in the same room.

StoneProphet

First Post
STAY CONNECTED. FOLLOW POLYGON NOW! ×
Fantasy Grounds, one of the leading virtual tabletop platforms, now offers officially licensed Dungeons & Dragons content from Wizards of the Coast. Available through Steam, the software can allow players to virtually recreate the 5th edition D&D tabletop experience complete with dice rolling, 2D maps and a play experience completely controlled by a dungeon master.

Anyone who's been playing D&D over the last decade remembers the promise of Wizard's Virtual Table. First publicized in the back pages of 4th edition core rulebooks, it promised a fully-realized, 3D tabletop roleplaying experience. But over the lifecycle of 4th edition the vision wavered, and in 2012 the Virtual Table beta was officially cancelled.

In the meantime, a number of virtual tabletop solutions cropped up organically online, allowing players to come together from remote locations around the world and have an experience very similar to playing at a table together in the same room.

thanks for pointing me toward this. I have to admit to having been naïve to it's existence. Have people had a good experience with this being a platform for finding online games?

Lantern

First Post
Hello,
if you are still looking for a group I'm trying to start a small group that would play a shorter adventures that would be more rp focused. You can check out my thread if you are interested

Remove ads