[MEG-AU] Siege on Ebonring Keep---Exposed!

MEG Hal

First Post
Our first delve onto Monte Cook's Arcana Unearthed setting is coming closer to being finished here is the skinny:

Siege On Ebonring Keep
MYG6000
ISBN:1-932374-13-2
144 pages
$23.99
To take you from lvl 1-5 in the Diamond Throne Setting, compatable with most d20 settings as well.
Theme Boxes, tweaked for AU special setting, new creatures, items, feats and more....

---------------------------------------
Human forces near the Floating Forest have finally taken the ancient, mysterious keep on its border,
driving off the secretive race that had held it for decades uncounted. Now they seek the "Ebonring," an
artifact taken from the keep by the fleeing enemy. Their hold on the keep is shakey at best, and they
cannot send out forces to retrieve the Ebonring—and here comes your party.

So follows a quest through the forest, into mountains
and deep caverns: a beginning of exploration into Arcana Unearthed.
-----------------------
Authors are: Charles Plemons III(MEG, TG, SSS, Bastion, GR) Stefon Mears (Heart of the Machine, author), Becky Glenn ("Bluffside, "Sands of Pain", "Foul Locales: Behind the Gates", "Dry Lands", "Netbook of Classes"), and Ken Shannon ("Right Beneath our Noses" and "Guilds and Adventurers"
Cover artist is Jason Engle, and cartographer is award nominated Ed Bourelle-Skeleton Key Games.

Last edited:

MEG Hal

First Post
Sir Osis of Liver said:
Wow, sounds good! Is that 144 pages of pure module or do we get a bunch of setting info as well?

E-mail me SOotL, but to answer your question, it will be mostly adventure, but will have the setting of AU and will mesh with the Diamond Throne, well because that is the idea :D , new monsters and creatures along with new items etc...all with AU flavor! It is really turning out to be a great mega adventure, the cover is done, I need to get it in a smaller size so I can post it, it is coming soon!

Authors are: Charles Plemons III(MEG, TG, SSS, Bastion, GR) Stefon Mears (Heart of the Machine), Becky Glenn ("Bluffside, "Sands of Pain", "Foul Locales: Behind the Gates", "Dry Lands", "Netbook of Classes"), and Ken Shannon ("Right Beneath our Noses" and "Guilds and Adventurers"
Cover artist is Jason Engle, and cartographer is award nominated Ed Bourelle-Skeleton Key Games.

Last edited:

MEG Hal

First Post
Bendris Noulg said:
What level ranges? Any additional mechanics-crunch for folks that usually write their own adventures?

Tell me, Hal, tell me more!:D

Ok, I edited post 1 with some answers ;)

MEG Hal

First Post
The cover

Here is the cover, editing will not let me upload the image.

Attachments

• soekweb.jpg
    soekweb.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 763

JoeGKushner

First Post
What worries me is...

"To take you from lvl 1-5 in the Diamond Throne Setting, compatable with most d20 settings as well.
Theme Boxes, tweaked for AU special setting, new creatures, items, feats and more...."

Compatable with most d20 settings makes me a little nervous. I guess the main question is, does this book require the Arcana book from Malhavok Publishing or is it a self complete work?

Sounds pretty sweet though.

Remove ads