And The Doctor's new companion is...

Azurewraith

Explorer
pffft whelp! the 90's was nothing but the used up dregs of the true fabulous 80's!

(and the mean time until 2017 is 1 year, obviously the Doctors still busy with the River shag)
Hey I'm not claiming the 90s was great all it has was slightly twisted kids t.v I completely forgot about river re appearing I never seem to remember much from the 25th...

MechaPilot

Explorer
*Buffy the Vampire Slayer and The X-Files look at you funny*.

The X-Files was a strange show in that, at least to me, the best episodes were always the ones that had nothing to do with the show's main plot line about aliens. The glowing bugs in the woods, the lamprey man, the giant underground plant, the vampire trio, the amish shapeshifter, and the guy who could compel people to do what he said were all much better than the alien episodes.

MarkB

Legend
The X-Files was a strange show in that, at least to me, the best episodes were always the ones that had nothing to do with the show's main plot line about aliens. The glowing bugs in the woods, the lamprey man, the giant underground plant, the vampire trio, the amish shapeshifter, and the guy who could compel people to do what he said were all much better than the alien episodes.

Like Lost, it invited the audience to try to unravel the mystery behind its central plot, but fell down when it became apparent, a couple of seasons in, that the writers themselves had little more clue what the answers were than the audience.

Remove ads