When will we see tier 3 or 4 AL Adventures?

Sorry, my original answer was really more on the availability of most of the scenarios. Probably less than 10 percent of the total player base will ever play an EPIC or Author only scenario, so I tend to respond with more general information.

I've played in an Epic and an Author-only scenario at Tier III, so yeah, we exist. I know several other players who move through Tier III doing both AL modules and hardcover gaming, too. It would be cool to push those PCs to Tier IV in some way, just for personal satisfaction's sake, but I think the game framework in both AL and D&D in general, may need to mature a bit more before doing so. In any event it's not on my must-have list for AL by any means.

I will tell you that Bill Benham, Chris Lindsay and I were just discussing the tiers of our adventures for the next three seasons and there are T3 and T4 scattered among those adventures.

warfteiner

First Post
Tier 4 options will be *extremely* limited, as it's not really a design focus for us. That said, we will have SOME tier 4 options for those that desire to try their luck.

I'm still looking for a table of tier 4 players for DDAO-01 Window to the Past... just sayin'. ;)

RulesJD

First Post
Tier 4 options will be *extremely* limited, as it's not really a design focus for us. That said, we will have SOME tier 4 options for those that desire to try their luck.

I'm still looking for a table of tier 4 players for DDAO-01 Window to the Past... just sayin'. ;)

Any rough idea where you might be looking to run it?

warfteiner

First Post
Nobody's bitten yet, but perhaps at Queen City Conquest in September (http://live.queencityconquest.com/)?

My travel for the summer is fairly limited, but I can say for certain that I will not be running it as a tier 4 table at Gen Con - it's just not the right environment. Not in a 4-hour slot, for sure.

I'm open to other suggestions, but getting away from Michigan between now and the fall may be difficult to pull off.

RulesJD

First Post
Nobody's bitten yet, but perhaps at Queen City Conquest in September (http://live.queencityconquest.com/)?

My travel for the summer is fairly limited, but I can say for certain that I will not be running it as a tier 4 table at Gen Con - it's just not the right environment. Not in a 4-hour slot, for sure.

I'm open to other suggestions, but getting away from Michigan between now and the fall may be difficult to pull off.

Oh wow Niagra Falls. I can definitely make that, but I doubt there are at least 2 other AL Legal T4 characters.

Any chance your work brings you to NYC?

Remove ads