$17,000 bucks for a two-hour plane ride?

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
It's announced to Yoda, Bail Organa, and Obi-Wan Kenobi, by a medical droid examining Padme for the first time. Padme herself is not in the scene.

It is unlikely that Padme didn't know she was carrying twins. That doesn't apply to anyone else.

It's announced to two of the most powerful Jedi masters who can sense life forces... Do you really think that dozens of Jedi masters, including Anakin, all failed to detect twins?

Water Bob

Adventurer
It's announced to two of the most powerful Jedi masters who can sense life forces... Do you really think that dozens of Jedi masters, including Anakin, all failed to detect twins?

In Episode VI, Vader sense Luke, and Luke senses Vader. But, the Emperor doesn't sense Luke. He remarks upon it.

The Force Works in Mysterious Ways.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
In Episode VI, Vader sense Luke, and Luke senses Vader. But, the Emperor doesn't sense Luke. He remarks upon it.

The Force Works in Mysterious Ways.

Dozens of masters and grand masters on hundreds of visits. She's around Jedi all the time and has no ability to block them. "The Force works in mysterious ways" is a cop out.

Water Bob

Adventurer
I find it believable, but then again, I like the Force as a mysterious, living thing. Maybe the Force itself was actively hiding the twins from any who would sense them. The Force created Anakin. It seems plausible, in many scenes, that the Force has an agenda or somehow influences destiny.

Water Bob

Adventurer
Here's a question.

Jango Fett must have gotten fabulously rich. A remark was made to how well he was paid in Attack of the Clones.

Then, Fett got his head cut off.

So...what happened to all the dough? Boba inherited the ship--that much is clear. But, I never got the impression that Boba Fett was incredibly wealthy.

Where'd all the money go?

Remove ads