Save vs. Middle-Age group OOC thread

chin

First Post
Will we start as a band or have to meet? I always enjoy character introductions but I'm new to table topping online so imagining the process could be pretty tedious. For context of my noobieness I was all excited and went through boxes in my garage until I found my dice which have sat unrolled for nearly 2 decades...then I saw the secure dice post.

Hahaha. [MENTION=6853658]usmcmak[/MENTION] Ditto on the excitement, I drew a map of Draf's hideout and the Lord Mayor's palace, for no apparent reason. Maybe we could rough out minor character interaction with facebook threads after we find out how we meet. Of course, [MENTION=6853600]Scircal[/MENTION] will have oversight and we can retcon any comments/import into the official game thread for recordkeeping.
[MENTION=6853600]Scircal[/MENTION] - are we going with 3 or do you want to invite any more? Maybe we should get the hang of it with a few encounters and then we can meet a new player in the middle of the adventure?

silentp

First Post
blargin-page1.PNG

blargin-page2.PNG

silentp

First Post
For what it's worth, Blargin (or is it Flargin?) is a hard-fightin', hard-fartin' Dwarf who will roll with whatever cadre of rapscallions can keep him neck deep in beer and coin. Blargin (Flargin?) is one of a pair of identical twins (or was it triplets?), and his brother Flargin (Blargin?) is also an adventurer out there somewhere. It's said that the brothers look so much alike that even their own mother, bless her seven-foot-long bearded soul, couldn't tell them apart. Truth be told, the brothers themselves have also lost track at this point.

Scircal

First Post
First game post is up!

Sorry for the delay, but we're having company this weekend, so all my free time has been eaten up making sure the house looks like it's being staged for sale instead of it looking like four juveniles actually reside here. So posting will probably be light through the weekend.

@silentp, great work on the character sheet!

@chin, yeah, the opening of this adventure is going to be pretty loose and open, so there should be plenty of entry points for additional players should we have some more interested.

Scircal

First Post
[MENTION=6853898]chin[/MENTION] - just a heads up, the character sheet for Nirgil in the link is blank, accept for hit points.

chin

First Post
I was bored today so I wrote a character generator. I haven't implemented any spells, and the inventory pool is just some short lists I found online for debugging. I'll add support for specifying what classes you want to roll, so it will be a useful NPC generator.

To run it, you just need python and change the paths for the weapon, armor, and name lists, and set an output dir for the character sheets.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B57Aem1ND7tBT3pNblY5bnhWTWs

Remove ads