Bay keeps ruining your childhood..TMMNT new trailer

[video=youtube;O6j1_Xk9Li0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6j1_Xk9Li0[/video]

and yet despite the hate folks will still go see it (myself included) and it will make more than enough money to make another one.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Cool. Saw the best gag of the film (arms of the van getting ripped off). No need to see it.

you really think the arms getting knock off is the best gag?

this looks like the best treatment of the cartoon (which already ruined the comic of my childhood!) and I'm sure we'll see better gags with Krang!

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
you really think the arms getting knock off is the best gag?
From what we've seen. Trailers nowadays often show us the best parts of films to get us to see them. So far with this film...

this looks like the best treatment of the cartoon (which already ruined the comic of my childhood!) and I'm sure we'll see better gags with Krang!
It is the film that looks the closest to the cartoon.

Hussar

Legend
TMNT fans, at least Eastman TMNT fans really need to learn to move on. Look, the biggest demographic for TMNT was TWO YEAR OLD BOYS. That's where the money was for TMNT back in the 80's. If you're an Eastman fan, this isn't the movie for you. It really isn't. Whinging that they are "ruining your childhood" isn't going to change anything.

Looks like lots of fun to me. Brain candy. No thinking. Typical Michael Bay stuff. Wait until it hits Netflix and watch it. No skin off my nose.

Anyone going to see this expecting an Eastman treatment of TMNT deserves to be disappointed by now. What exactly are you expecting?

Ryujin

Legend
My childhood was a bit before even the Eastman/Laird TMNT so I don't need to go all, "They're ruining my childhood!" on that account. At least they haven't discovered Cerebus yet.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases