Adopt Your Secret Identity With Pathfinder's ULTIMATE INTRIGUE

Ultimate Intrigue, the latest Pathfinder RPG hardcover rulebook, has been released. The book contains 256 pages of spells, feats, archetypes, new rules, and the new vigilante class which allows characters to adopt a secret identity. The book had an open playtest, so many folks are already familiar with and using the material. "Behind the Scenes of Heroic Battles and Magical Realms Lies a Seething Underbelly of Danger and Deception in Ultimate Intrigue"

Click on the image to jump to the Paizo store to buy it. If you want to. It's $44.99 in hardcover or $9.99 in PDF.
View attachment 76659

Chimpy

First Post
I really admire Paizo's support for the Pathfinder RPG. No other games come close in amount of supplements and adventures.

Brodie

Explorer
Are we reaching saturation point with Pathfinder?

I don't think so; I just think this was merely a cool idea they just expanded on too much. 258 pages for this is a bit much, and part of it (the magic items) could have easily been cut or put into the back pages of an AP. Speaking of APs, this would have worked a lot better if it tied into one, like the Mythic stuff and Wrath of the Righteous. Given how the vigilante works, it's a very specialized class, pretty much needing to be tied to one location to really shine. (That doesn't mean I don't like the class, though; I think it's awesome to have a Batman-esque class with solid rules.)

Paizo will continue to put out quality APs, I'm sure, but I think the saturation point is still years off as long as they continue to add new stuff. If we get 'Pathfinder in Space,' we'll probably have hit that saturation point.

I'm looking forward to Horror Adventures, but curious how much more they plan to squeeze out of this edition. Lots of material out there.

And speaking of new stuff... I'm looking forward to this, too, especially with it tied to an AP if I'm not mistaken.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases