Adventurers Assemble! (or Avengers Assemble)

Is there any interest out there to play a high level game that resembles a comicbook style but is set in a Fantasy world? I am looking to play test a 15-23 level game using characters that resemble the Avengers from Marvel Comics. Characters availiable are those found in the Wizkidz Heroclix game.
I will make the characters and send them to players via e-mail. For ideas of what I am doing for conversions-

The Captain (Capt. America) Paladin 16 Fighter 3
SHIELD OF JUSTICE Artifact

The Hulk (duh- the hulk) 1/2 Orc Barbarian 20 whose Str reaches a 48 when enraged!

Prince of Power (Hercules) Fighter 21
Good stats throughout including 371 HP

(Vision) Kolyarut Psion 8 (total= 20)
Spell resistance, Damage Reduct, Level drain Attacks and many SU abilities for analyzing and hunting foes

Black Widow Rogue 15
Not a combatant but highly skilled at getting in/out of places

You get the idea. For villians-
Awakened Admantium Golem (Warlord Ultron)
Kang the Conqueror
Enchantress
Leader

and so on.

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
I would be interested... but I am not sure who I would want to play or how to create either of them.

Two that come to mind would be -

Beast (maybe Fighter, for fighting; Rogue for acrobatic stuff; and wizard? for brains, scientific stuff...)

Hawkeye (fighter 12, rogue 5?)

Silver Surfer has never been an Avenger nor was he (as of yet) depicted on a Hero Clix figure.

As for Beast, going back and forth between a uniwue race of hairy beast men, to a hobgoblin to a ectoskin that looks like blue fur.

Hawkeye will be an elven archer with Arcane Archer and Deep Woods Sniper Prestige classes mixed in. Pym and Stark's Gnomes will supply him with nifty arrows of mass destruction.

Something I ment to say before but forgot was this is a play test for a DnD convention in VT that I was asked to do. Thus why I insist on making the characters and limit themn to figures I have.

Possible Avengers to play-
Captain America, Hulk, Vision, Quicksilver, Hercules, Black Widow are already done along with a few S H I E L D agents for Cap's Leadership Feat.
Also (yet to be "DnD'd but will be done) are Wasp, Giant Man, Thor, Beast, Hawkeye, Black Panther, She-Hulk, Scarlet Witch, Quasar and Iron Man.

Villians I can use, Ultron, Kang, Leader, Enchantress, Dr. Doom, Thanos, Nightmare, Titania, Taskmaster, Red Skull and the Mandarin.

I thought it would be awesome for a 4-5 hour convention game and then realised just how many game concepts I would have. A friend of mine is so engrossed in the idea he is trying to do X-men now. I will be sticking to the Adventurers.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Yeah I know Silver Surfer wasn't actually an Avenger - but he is an ally

Oh well Vision (so what is he in DnD?) I always liked and The Mighty Thor is just so cool.

Oh and She-Hulk is a babe

Page

Explorer
Hi all. I'd love to take the role of The Hulk, if you'll have me. I could use a good excuse to hulk out every now and then. ;)

I'm honored to be your first post Page. I'm still doing up characters currently. Finished Wasp and started Giant Man today. Found ideas for a villian with many rings (hee hee). I wanted to know if there was interest in playing "Super heroes" in a fantasy setting first. Appears there is.

Most X-cellent!

Mirth

Explorer
I'll throw my hat in the ring as T'Challa aka The Black Panther. Just can't resist the opportunity. I wouldn't say that The Vision is a paladin, though. How did you make that conclusion?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases