[Ceramic DM] home version

Sniktch

First Post
I have started this thread for Ceramic DM participants who have been eliminated from the current contest but want to keep writing stories and pieces for it, so as not to confuse the main thread. Clay is going to be nice enough to post some pictures for us - anyone who want sto join in should feel free. Let's flex those creative muscles! :)

You with me, Mystra's Chosen? As far as I'm concerned, anyone else who wants to can join in...

mystraschosen

First Post
Sniktch said:
I have started this thread for Ceramic DM participants who have been eliminated from the current contest but want to keep writing stories and pieces for it, so as not to confuse the main thread. Clay is going to be nice enough to post some pictures for us - anyone who want sto join in should feel free. Let's flex those creative muscles! :)

You with me, Mystra's Chosen? As far as I'm concerned, anyone else who wants to can join in...
As always I am hiding...er...i mean...taking up position behind you,so that I may cast spells....:)

I hope potter gives us some pics as sweet as the zombie looking one and the city in the bowl of mountains.

alsih2o

First Post
home version

pic 1

Attachments

• kick.jpg
    kick.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 149

Dark Eternal

First Post
Oooooh, more Ceramic Dungeon Mastering Goodness!!!

I love you, man. :p

btw... AlSi? Those pictures are whack. 'Dis gonna be fun.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases