Am I the only one who is depressed by other campaign websites?

Dan Stack

First Post
It doesn't really bother me all that much. I view the "massive"campaign websites as a hobby, like any other. I most certainly admire the work that goes into them - there are some I visit quite often and gain lots of ideas from them - but for me, I lack the time to do an extensive one. I mainly maintain a website for writeups of various adventures and common stuff like character capsules, timelines, etc., but I try not to go crazy. If it serves as a resource for my players, then that's all I need it to do.

Lothaire

First Post
Well, I don't have a website.
Or a gaming group at the moment.
I haven't roleplayed since mid-August.

My campaign notes are split fairly evenly between the dark recesses of my mind and a few dozen sheets of paper in a folder somewhere in a box filled with gaming stuff.

But given that I've had about 6 months with no gaming, I've come up with a huge amount of ideas for story arcs, campaign settings and PCs / NPCs.

All I need is a group of players whose schedules correspond to mine. Thats the real kicker given that I have a very full class load and I try to spend the weekends with the girlfriend. We are working on doing some one on one roleplaying, and hopefully grabbing other people during the summer when we have more free time.

Arkham

First Post
MaxKaladin said:
I was sniffing around on the web recently and I got kinda depressed. Am I the only person who gets depressed looking at the collection of campaign webpages out there chock full of stuff like campaign info, world descripions, feats, PrCs and so forth? I look at my pathetic website and think about how far I am from having anything like that amount of detail about my campaign. Sometimes it just seems hopeless as I just don't have the time others seem to. Do others feel the same way?

Nope. :)
My website has bunches of feats, PrCs, and setting
info. Only thing I really need to add is more
detailed campaign info. ( NPCs and city descs )

http://home.talkcity.com/PicassoPl/blackenedhatter/dork.html

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases