(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 2 (thread 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dagger

Adventurer
<occ>How long will it take to reach Yeomanry? I posted this on page 8, just wanted to know so I can decide whether to recall them or not</occ>

At this point I muster the combined might of the Duchy, County, and Principatlity of Ulek and have them head towards the Yeomanry to help in the defense. This means all dwarves, humans, and elves. They will take what ever firearms, grenades, and other war tech they can get or scrounge.

Dwarf King Olinstadd Corond will lead this force.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The Gith Fleet has no trouble whatsoever turning it's guns on the neogi, illithid, and scro fleets.

FESTY DOG, FORSAKEN ONE, TAKE NOTE. Your fleets are under attack!

To Dagger, IMPORTANT:

Your forces can march across Keoland and engage the Hive Cluster within days.
But if you do that, you will tear away a crucial part of the defensive line currently holding against the Shade.
That line is holding on, but it is taking everything it has to beat back the incredible onslaught of the Shades.

Last edited:

Turrosh Mak

First Post
keep your troops where they are dagger.

The survivors from the underdark assualt which took Geoff, sterich and too many other places to remember, fall back to defensive lines within the kevoland leauge and the yeomanry.

dagger

Adventurer
I continue to hold against the Shade, the Free Council calls off the attack.

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Well, you'd better do something (although I will wait for Williams and Darkness to return to post.)

The Formians, having eaten all the people they could find in the Yeomanry, are still hungry.
They start pouring into southern Keoland.

The Navy of Keoland could debark it's troops and send them into the fray, but the fleets of the Scarlet Brotherhood aren't too far away, and could then walk in and sink the entire Keoland Fleet.
The monsters of Dreadwood have been pinned up, not doing anything all this time, and they want some fighting, and wonder why Turrosh Mak hasn't ordered them out. However, these monsters are not enough to stop the invasion.
The Hool Marshes depleted their forces on Turn 1, sending them up to the Pomarj, where they are now fighting the Shades.

Something out of Return of the Jedi is going on in the skies over the Hellfurnaces and Crystalmists, as hundreds of spelljamming vessels are fighting toe to toe, ballistae bolts and catapults at work, spells rocketing back and forth, and dozens of beings dropping from the ships every second, splattering on the ground.
The Githyanki refused to come and help.
It is not known why.
Their message was simply: We have our Orders, and we obey.

dagger

Adventurer
From this point onwards the spelljamming dwarves are going to take security precautions against people taking control of there vessles.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Unknown, Serpenteye.
However, probably well over 150 PL.
Ulek, the Pomarj, the Lortmil Technomancy, the Kevellond League, and the Coalition of Light and Shadow are all there, holding that defensive line.

To Dagger - don't blame me. I'm only doing as Anabstercorian directed ...

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases